This room is on the west
end of the home. One enters from the parlor or the kitchen. It retains its
original color and arch. The chandelier was purchased from an antique dealer
in Oregon and hand carried back to the Gulf Coast by Dr. Danielson.
The Marble mantel, one of a
pair in the house, is from a demolished home built in 1812 in Natchez,
Mississippi. This room also features an antique French mirror, hand painted
fireplace shroud, and Mrs. Danielson’s extensive collection of “Gone With
The Wind” memorabilia.